As we wind down the year, the one thing we look forward to is Christmas. Get in the mood this year with the Singapore Repertory Theatre's latest production: Junior Claus!
In the North Pole, things are in disarray. With less children believing in Santa, the Belief-o-Meter falls to a dangerously low level, causing Santa to fall into a deep sleep. This allows Grumpo, the greedy elf to seize power as the Chief Inventor in Santa's workshop and put into action his sinister plan to ruin Christmas forever! Junior Claus, the rebellious heir to the immense empire in the North Pole is the only one who can stop Grumpo and save Santa, but will he do it? And will he be able to rekindle the Christmas spirit? Find out in Junior Claus, a musical production which promises to be heartwarming and a lot of fun!
Ticketing and Show Information
Season: 31 October to 14 December 2014
Venue: DBS Arts Centre -- Home of SRT
Ticket Prices: Weekdays $35 (Cat 1), $32 (Cat 2), Weekends $45 (Cat 1), $42 (Cat 2); There are also family packages available.
Recommended for: 5 years and above
Duration: 1 hour 30 mins
Booking: At Sistic counters, at sistic.com.sg or by calling 63485555
Yes, we have a giveaway! Win A PAIR OF TICKETS to Junior Claus on 8 November 2014, 11am!
To enter this draw to win a pair of tickets, you have to complete the following steps:
1. Like the Singapore Repertory Theatre Facebook Page
2. Like the Life is in the Small Things Facebook Page
3. Comment on this Facebook photo telling me why you want to watch this show, AND Tag a friend!
You have to complete all 3 steps to qualify so don't miss any out! Use the Rafflecopter widget below to indicate that you've done the above. You can also get additional chances by completing the rest of the steps.
Terms & Conditions:
- This giveaway ends on Tues 4 Nov 2014, 11.59pm and is open to Singapore residents only.
- Winners will be contacted using the contact particulars provided when entering this giveaway and will have 24 hours to respond, failing which a new winner will be drawn.
- All incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries will be verified before the winners are announced.
- To be fair to our sponsors, please note that all fake Facebook accounts (eg. accounts set up purely to take part in contests with no or very few real friends) will also be ineligible to win.
- Tickets can be collected at the box office at the DBS ARts Centre an hour before the show.